Friday, January 18, 2013

I Choose...

~I choose to wake up every morning with enough time to relax before starting my day.
OR
~I choose to hit the snooze button if that extra nine minutes will do me some good.
~I choose to have a good breakfast in the morning with all the right vitamins to give me energy through the day.
OR
~I choose to have that cup of coffee and Pop tart while I browse the networking sites.
~I choose to stick to a strict schedule so that my children are prepared and healthy both emotionally and physically.
OR
~I choose to give them pizza for dinner, give them a goody at the store, and pop them in bed with me after staying up an hour too late.
~I choose to get my butt out on the treadmill for at least 30 minutes a day and fight the bulge age brings with it.
OR
~I choose to enjoy that piece of birthday cake without counting the calories in every bite.
~I choose to wake up in a good mood and share that mood with others as the day goes by with a smile for everyone I come in contact with.
OR
~I choose to keep to myself, letting my furrowed brow be a deterrent to any unsuspecting conversationalists.
~I choose to be pleasant, to hold my tongue and my opinions for the sake of argument.
OR
~I choose to let loose with screams and rage until the heaviness in my chest has lifted.
~I choose to be understanding, meek and mild, totally forgiving when I have been forgotten or mistreated.
OR
~I choose to stand tall, to move forward, to do what I love and fill MY time with ME without any excuses or explanations.
Every day I get that choice what to do with my body, mind, heart, soul and life.  It is mine, and I can share it how I please, or keep it to myself as well.
I control ME and no one else.
MY life is MY choice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment